Minoring in Retailing & Consumer Science
The Retailing & Consumer Science minor allows you to focus on your area of interest.
Topics of Study
- Retail Management and Operations
- Merchandising and Buying
- Consumer Marketing and Innovation
- Digital Retailing and Social Media
- Sustainable Consumption
- Product Development
- Consumer Brand Management
- RCSC 325: Retail Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- RCSC 346: Fundamentals of Marketing
- RCSC 361: Social Media, Influencers and Consumers
The Retailing & Consumer Science Minor is open to all majors except Retailing and Consumer Sciences majors.
Strengthen Your Studies
Earning a minor in Retailing & Consumer Science enhances your primary course of study in ways that set you up for future professional success. An advisor can answer your questions and help get you started.