10 hours per week and unpaid.
Asher T. Sinclaire is a Digital Eco-Artist who has evolved into a natural eco-textiles advocate, designer, and speaker. Asher creates nature-inspired designs from his photographs and prints them on natural eco-textiles using a waterless printing process and inks that are certified biodegradable, non-hazardous, and non-toxic. To explore Asher's work and learn more about his eco-conscious process, please visit https://www.ashertsinclaire.com/
We are seeking a passionate intern to contribute to our expansion. The specific responsibilities for this position will be tailored to the individual's strengths and interests. However, potential responsibilities encompass tasks such as conducting industry research and development, participating in garment construction, assisting with grant-writing efforts, managing social media campaigns, and more.
- Academic Background: Currently enrolled college student majoring in fashion, with a keen sense of art and design.
- Communication Skills: Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a high level of professionalism.
- Organizational Skills: Highly organized and detail-oriented, able to manage tasks effectively.
- Storytelling: Proficiency in storytelling, with a preference for candidates who have experience in managing social media accounts or campaigns.
- Commitment to Sustainability: A genuine commitment to and understanding of ethical and sustainable practices in the fashion industry. These qualifications will help identify candidates who are well-suited to effectively contribute to our team's goals and objectives.
If interested, please prepare a personal statement explaining why ethical and sustainable practices hold personal significance to you. This statement should reflect your passion and commitment to ethical and sustainable practices in the fashion industry.
Asher T. Sinclaire is located in Phoenix, Arizona and this internship will be completed remotely. To apply submit both your resume and personal statement as a single pdf document to Asher T. Sinclaire at email@example.com no later than Saturday, October 7, 2023.