JMA GLOBAL is the production and PR agency behind the world’s most iconic Fashion x Sustainability projects at symbolic venues and renewable energy sites. JMA’s impressive portfolio includes history-making catwalks atop the Eiffel Tower, One World Trade Center, London’s Tower Bridge, Grand Canyon Skywalk, Hoover Dam, and Gemasolar Power Plant, and JFK international airport in New York. Over the past decade, JMA has successfully trained thousands of students and graduates with business, marketing and PR, technology, engineering, hospital, fashion, media, and journalism major from top universities in the US, UK, UAE, France, Italy, Spain, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Vietnam.
Successful candidates will join our upcoming Paris project and -
- Gain backstage training and experience as a backstage dresser and stylist.
- Enrich their CV with an innovative international project.
- Maximize their creativity with social media content creation tasks.
- Join the most exciting and challenging backstage there is!
Internship dates are:
- 09/07 in Palma de Mallorca
- 09/29 to 10/03 in Paris
- 12/15 to 12/19 in Rio de Janeiro
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, be sure to specify the following:
- Special skills such as marketing, photography, video production, finance, coding, journalism, fashion design, graphic design, etc.
- Familiar software and apps: Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, InDesign, Rush, Excel, Wix, CapCut, Canva, InShot, etc.